ACTIVE CURRICULUM BASED PE
“All of our PPA PE Sessions are designed To meet Ofsted’s Outstanding Barrier of learning”
At Active Sports Academy, we challenge ‘sport’ and ‘health’ related trends and attitudes by implementing exciting standards in physical activity, healthy lifestyle and sport participation. We believe this develops physical literacy, health and well-being performance in addition to increasing academic attainment. Our programmes and activities deliver a committed all-year-round planning, preparation and assessment cover to schools. We implement ‘fun’ and ‘inspiring’ curriculum-based Physical Education that educates children and young people on the importance of a healthy and active lifestyle whilst developing a supportive, safe and active PE environment.
- Cost-effective and experienced PPA PE and coaching cover
- Ofsted approved programmes and activities
- Enhancing school values via inclusive approaches to quality learning in PE and Sports
- Lessons and Objectives that meet statutory requirements of the National Curriculum
- Assessments/ Examinations to measure pupil performance
- Development and Progression reports
- Behavioural reports
- Highly-skilled coaches who support small groups of children to develop self-esteem, team-building and positive behaviour
To ensure that we continue to deliver high standards of PE, at the end of every term, our coaches and staff undertake professional training from various external agencies and recognised bodies to continuously improve our knowledge on delivering these educational sessions. Our development managers also monitor and observe coaches continuously throughout the academic year in order to create development plans and offer feedback to staff on how to potentially improve their performance.